Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The love i have for my friends, Happy New year!

New years eve being my father and step mother's wedding anniversary they're out for dinner and a movie. I'll  have a quiet night of reading, film watching, and reflection. upon all the amazing support i have gotten from my friends/family how thankful i am to talk with you, to see proof of God in the love you have for others and devotion you have for your family and children. The determination you have for overcoming your challenges living your life to the fullest, and lighting the world up with your grace and smile. To live is to be both art, and artist. Don't waste your paint! Happy new year everyone! May God bless you and keep you!

 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 

Jeremiah 29:11



No comments:

Post a Comment