Friday, November 27, 2015

Thankful

"So when you see your neighbor carryin’ somethin’ Help him with his load" ~ Bob Dylan
The love i have for my friends..... Thank you.
I am blessed to have many a faithful friend who help carry the load upon my Back, It is my true sincere hope that i give something back to those souls, I'm not sure what that is. But, Hopefully in this season of reflection, light and peace, I can in some way, share your load. And, Help your heart play a tune of laughter, peace, and unconditional love . Help the light of your soul burn burn a little brighter each day, as you all do mine.

Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,   
Enwrought with golden and silver light,   
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths   
Of night and light and the half light,   
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;   
I have spread my dreams under your feet;   
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

~ W. B. Yeats

No comments:

Post a Comment