Sunday, July 10, 2016

Come now My Love: Let's go home

The call of the Christian life, is not to stand alone... but, to call out and say i see it! I hear it! I Confess it! It's the word of Grace. It's the road home! We are broken busted and bleeding. We are to lean into his word, his promise together and crawl, walk, or run together to The voice of our heavenly Father. He's calling, Come my child, you will stumble... but, keep your eyes on me, and trust my word! I FINISHED THE FIGHT, YOUR FIGHT! Just come home my son, my daughter, Come home! I will clean and bind and heal your wounds... Just cry out and i will hear! Just come HOME! and i will heal you! Thank you My Lord My Jesus! For your Unshakable Grace. and Love.... I do not deserve I Cannot make this journey on my own We were not meant to. wil you join me!. LET'S GO HOME TOGETHER!

for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:13
 Abba Father.



No comments:

Post a Comment