Friday, November 16, 2012

The evaporation of "normal", The Everlasting REALNESS of life.

I want to learn as much as possible in my pursuit of knowledge. While knowing very well, that neither you, nor I, will ever finish that pursuit of knowledge while on this earth. Why, with every new breath, comes a new lessen. I love it when God blesses me by allowing my eyes to open with a new sunrise. I love God. I love my family and friends, which in my life are one and the Same. I want to leave a mark; I want to make a difference. I sit now, But I will stand again. It may not be in this place, or “normal” by its evaporating standers which it falsely claims. But REAL, ever flowing truth.
In my observation, rarely, in being REAL are we ever“normal”nor, in being “normal” are we ever being REAL. For who determines “normal” from REAL But HE, who holds all that is REAL in his hands. I am REAL, YOU ARE REAL, We are different in a few ways but in Many the same. We are REAL. What is “normal “but slow yet never ceasing evaporation of all that is false? And what is REAL, But, all that is strong, able, and, everlasting.

 "He loved us, not because we were lovely to him, but to make us lovely."~  Tim Keller

“Going home Without my sorrow Going home Sometime tomorrow Going home To where it's better Than before Going home Without my burden Going home Behind the curtain Going home Without this costume That I wore”
LEONARD COHEN - GOING HOME. 


Jesus said, "It is finished."

1 comment:

  1. I like your post John. Good job! Reminds me of one of my favorite movie lines. In "Tombstone", Doc Holliday is dying and Wyatt Earp is at his bedside talking about life and says, "All I ever wanted was a normal life". Doc Holliday tells him, "There is no normal life, there is just life".

    ReplyDelete